La viuda joven is a Venezuelan telenovela produced by Venevisión 2011.
Created by Martin Hahn
“The Young Widow” is a mysterious woman who has become a celebrity by marrying Baron Von Parker. Today, she has an enormous fortune inherited from her last three husbands. With no known family, the Baroness “Inma Von Parker” is an enigmatic woman of extraordinary beauty that captivates men with incredible magnetism and charm. Her calm personality and self-control gives her the ability to handle all situations around her, but also makes her a suspect of having murdered her former husbands; however, nobody has ever been able to prove this. “Alejandro” is a police detective of humble origin, with a bright career in the Homicide Unit. Marked by betrayal, “Alejandro” has remained unmarried because of the woman who left him heartbroken.
Now, “Inma Von Parker” is suspected of planning the death of her fourth husband. The press, the “Humboldt” family, and the Police Force are constantly, almost aggressively, seeking for any clues that would finally help to clarify the secret of “The Young Widow” and expose her as the murderer that everybody thinks she is. The case is assigned to detective “Alejandro Abraham”and that is how the tragic past that both of them share, comes to life one more time. Inma sees her salvation in the man who once she loved like anything in the world, but the detective “Abraham” does not feel the same way any more. “Alejandro” is too hurt, so he undertakes the case against the woman who unexpectedly disappeared from his life -leaving him waiting at the church’s altar during their wedding celebration- promising to get revenge upon her, and reveal her truly evil face to the world. Despite the fact that it took him several years to get over the incident, ironically, after nine years, Inma reappears when he has just meet “Abril Armas”, a charming woman who has renewed his life and reawakened in him the hope of making a home.
The crime perpetrated against the latest husband of “Inma Von Parker” is a puzzle. Another husband died. Another case out of which she comes victorious. Everything points to “Inma Von Parker”, but there’s nothing concrete to incriminate her. Then, several questions rise up in Alejandro’s mind, bothering him like a stone in a shoe: Immaculada is innocent or guilty?
.The Baroness tries to get the detective emotionally wrapped, for she knows that their, once, great love is also their great enemy. A relationship of love and fear, passion and mistrust. Alejandro is obsessed with finding ways to catch Immaculada or her accomplice. The detective is about to solve the riddle, but each time a witness can unravel part of the mystery, something happens to them: they vanish, change their minds, or die!
Alejandro has to choose between a passionate love or serene love, a mysterious woman or a devoted wife. Two very different women that will fight a war without truce for the love of the same man. A novel of love and mystery, full of suspense, telling the story of a hunter who falls for his prey, being tortured to discover the secret, and endangering his own happiness as he is about to reach his trophy
- Mariangel Ruiz as Inma Von Parker (Baroness)
Her given name is Inmaculada Rojas, 28, and she is tender and beautiful as the Spanish porcelain. She is three-time widow when the story begins. Inma is so beautiful to win at the beauty contest. The old German baron Hans Von Parker married to her giving fame, assets and power. Soon in a year, she becomes a widow, one of the youngest attractive widows in the world. And her best friend becomes her bitter enemy.
- Luis Gerónimo Abreu as Alejandro Abraham
Alejandro Abraham is a detective in his 30s. He is too manly, sarcastic and self-confident. He devotes himself to his profession. Alejandro is too stubborn and he is faced to dilemma to opt for a woman between two feeling love to him. He lives with his father and sister in the cheap-cost flat though it very cozy there. He is really crazy about justice and he will do all his best to catch the crime and bring to punishment. He has never disappointed his father and though he is in love with Inma he aspires to catch and set her to prison.
- Verónica Schneider as Abril Armas (Viuda Negra Maestra)
Abril Armas is a young attractive woman, 28. She is slim and tender. Being a psychologist for the Fund for Women with Immature Pregnancy, she is responsive and kind to her clients. She is the best friend to Inma until both of them fall in love with one and the same person. Yet, she always gives a hand to every one in need though she herself lives in the rent flat.
- Miguel de León as Vespaciano Calderón
Vespasiano Calderón is a man in his 60s with good looks. He is a real gentleman and reputed lawyer. He is the head of Murder Investigation Alliance. He is the father to Josué and Sofía Carlota. He is married to Ivana Humboldt whose family is the owner of the Humboldt chocolate factory. He conceals a great secret. Vespasiano Calderón is a very sexual-appealing man who betrays his wife in their own house.
- Astrid Carolina Herrera as Ivana Humboldt
Ivana is an elegant woman in her 40s who is obedient and gentle in appearance, though from inside she is a real devil. She is the sister to Matías Humboldt, mother to Josué and Sofía Carlota. She holds power of the family and wants to hold everything in her hands as with the chocolate factory. Ivana loves her husband though she is aware he is a good womanizer. She prefers dominating and she hates being confronted.
- Luciano De Alessandro as Christian Humboldt
Christian Humboldt is quite attractive and seductive young man in his 30s. He is a very ambitious and confident person. He is intelligent but selfish and he praises his ego. He is too narcissistic to discredit women who are in love with him. He likes to be in the core of events. It is too typical of him. This is a major villain without any principles and moral ethics.
- Mariangel Ruiz …. Baronesa Inmaculada Von Parker
- Verónica Schneider …. Abril (The Master Black Widow)
- Luis Gerónimo Abreu …. Alejandro Abraham
- Juan Carlos García …. Jeremías Miranda†
- Luciano D’Alessandro …. Christian Humboldt
- Miguel de León …. Vespaciano Calderon
- Astrid Carolina Herrera …. Ivana Humboldt
- Carlos Mata …. Ángel Abraham
- Carlos Cruz[disambiguation needed] …. Rogelio Galindez†
- María Antonieta Duque …. Iris Fuenmayor (Vilma Bravo)
- Iván Tamayo …. Simón Madero
- Rafael Romero …. Tirso Damasco
- Javier Vidal …. Federico Humboldt
- Eva Blanco …. Elda
- Sonia Villamizar …. Peggy Pardo Pardo†
- Beba Rojas …. Vicenta Palacios de Humboldt (Accomplice of The [Master] Black Widow)†
- Antonio Delli …. Julio Castillo
- José Luis Useche …. Domingo Parada
- Paula Bevilacqua …. Grecia Burgos†
- Elio Pietrini …. Elias
- Jose Romero[disambiguation needed] …. Leonel
- Yelena Maciel …. La Pelusa (Ruth Luna)
- Sheryl Rubio …. Sofía Carlota Calderon
- Carlos Felipe Álvarez …. Josue Calderon Humboldt
- Marjorie Magri …. Karelis Abrahamm
- Aileen Celeste …. Vanessa Humboldt†
- Susej Vera …. Macarena Black†
- Eleidy Aparicio …. África Porras
- Claudio de La Torre …. Enmanuel Madero (2nd Accomplice of the [Master] Black Widow)†
- César Flores …. Pedro
- Josette Vidal …. Yuli Castillo Humboldt
- Stephanie Cardone …. Sonia
- Roberto Messuti …. Matias Humboldt†
- Carlos Guillermo Haydon …. Thomas Rulfo†
- Prakriti Maduro …. Clarisa†
WEBSITE OFICIAL DE LA VIUDA JOVEN-VENEVISION TV:
ANTES DEL PRIMER CAP:
PARTES DE LA NOVELA:
DETRAS DE CAMAERA: